After you’ve had your computer for a while, you’ve probably noticed that it’s not running as fast as it used to. Over time, your computer’s speed naturally slows down due to a number of factors.
This service will clean up your system and get it running as fast as possible again. Because adware/spyware can be a cause of system slowdown, this service also includes the Virus Removal service.
* Update Windows * Update Anti-Vrius Software * Update Drivers * Update Third Party Software (Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, Firefox, etc) * Remove unwated programs, applications, toolbars, startup programs * Check for and remove malware if found * Delete temporary files * Delete Browsing History and Cookies * Check the Hard drive for free space, errors, corruption, etc * Check the registry * Defragment hard drive * Clean dust out of system * Clean the case
Malware (Viruses, Spyware, Rootkits, adware, spyware, etc.) is the term we use to describe any kind of malicious software. This service is only available for removing known types of adware or spyware.
If any other kind of malware is installed on the system, it is nearly impossible to determine what changes the malware may have made to core system files. Removing the malware is unlikely to undo these changes, so your computer may still be infected. The only way to ensure a malware infection is eliminated is to reinstall the operating system (additional service).
Reinstalling the operating system is a delicate and time consuming process to ensure that no data is lost.
* Backup data to external drives/systems * Reinstall Operating System (Windows, Mac OS X, etc.) * Install and update all device drivers * Install standard free programs (Firefox, Google Chrome, Libreoffice, etc.) * You will be responsible for reinstalling other programs that you own * Note: You must provide installation or recovery disks for the computer, with valid license keys
When you buy a new computer, it usually comes with trial programs, utilities, and other software that you may not need or want. This can slow down your computer and generally creates problems.
This service removes these programs and optimizes your computer to run as fast as it should.
Want to cover your house with wireless, connect your iPad to the internet or increase the security of your home network? We can set up your home network for the optimal coverage, speed, and security.
- Networking hardware sold separately
* Data backup before service: $49.99 * Data backup and 500GB portable hard drive: $129.99 * Data backup and 1TB portable hard drive: $149.99 * Data backup and 2TB portable hard drive: $199.99
Backup photos, videos, music, documents etc. from your computer.
Does not include backing up software or programs
Transfer data from one device to another, such as from an old computer to a new computer.
Does not include transferring/installing software
Anything not falling into one of the other categories is general support. This also includes on site visits.
* There is a minimum charge of one hour for all general support items * After the first hour, time will be charged based on the following: * Within 30 minutes round down * After 30 minutes round up Examples: * 1 hour to 1 hour and 29 minutes will be charged for 1 hour (1 X $45 = $45) * 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 59 minutes will be charged for 2 hours (2 X $45 = $90)